Get Connected: MAC Computers
How to Use WiFiSetup to Connect
Connect to the Wi-fi network titled 'WiFiSetup.'
- Open up a web browser and navigate to any site, such as google.com. You should instead be redirected to a page that appears as the following. If you are not redirected to the specific page, enter resnet.calpoly.edu.
- Enter your Cal Poly login username without the '@calpoly.edu' suffix, and login using your password.
- The page will then download a file called "Cal_Poly_San_Luis_Obispo.mobileconfig," and wait for you to open it.
- Click Install when your profile settings open, granting it permission to install the device enrollment.
- Repeat this by clicking Install when it asks for permission to install "2 Certificats and Wi-Fi Network."
- If all went well, you should see the image below. However, when you restart your computer, it may default to the setup network instead of SecureMustangWireless. Read on to fix this problem.
To Forget a Network
- From the upper left Apple menu, open your System Preferences and select the Network option.
- Click Advanced from the bottom right corner.
- Select the network you wish to delete. In this case, it's "WiFiSetup." Click the minus (-) button.